1982 Yamaha XT125J (Enduro) Gas Cap
- Used Gas Cap removed from a 1982 Yamaha XT125J (Enduro)
- Yamaha part # 3Y1-24610-01-00 (MotoSmart # 101080)
- Outer (shipping) dimensions: 2.75″ x 2.75″ x 1.5″ (rounded up to the nearest .25″)
- Good (part has minimal wear and tear from age, and would be a functional replacement)
- Part has very light oxidation (discoloration) from sun exposure.
- Only the part(s) shown in the pictures are included. If you are looking for another part that goes with this one, search our store for other XT125 parts – it may be for sale:
Pictures (Click to Supersize)
We accept payment via PayPal from your credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express), bank account, or PayPal balance. You do not need to set up a PayPal account to pay with a credit or debit card; just choose the “Don’t have a PayPal account” option when you get to the PayPal login page, and check out as a guest.
6.85% sales tax is due for any items shipped to the state of Utah.
We ship anywhere in the world from our warehouse in Utah! We ship WITHIN 24 HOURS after payment has cleared (excluding weekends and holidays).
USPS or FedEx will be used to ship your items; if we ship with a carrier other than the one selected at checkout, we will provide an equivalent or faster service.
International buyers are responsible for any import duties, taxes, and/or other customs charges. These fees are NOT included in the posted price of the item or shipping. Customs fees are the buyer’s responsibility WHEN THE ITEM ARRIVES (payable to the delivery person or to the post office if you pick the item up). Please do not confuse these as additional shipping charges from us. Check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs (if any) will be prior to bidding/buying so there are no surprises. We will not mark an item as a gift, or understate an item’s value.
Listed items are primarily for vehicles originally SOLD IN THE USA and may or may not be correct for vehicles sold in other countries. Also, colors may be different in other countries so please verify your color, size dimensions, and part number before purchase (send us a message if you’re not sure).
If you have any questions at all about the condition or fitment of a part, please ask us BEFORE making a purchase. We accept returns under 2 conditions:
1) Our mistake: If we ship the wrong part, or the part has significant pre-existing damage that was not disclosed in the listing or pictures (please review BOTH carefully to be sure). In this case, we will offer an exchange or 100% refund including original and return shipping costs.
2) Your mistake: You mistakenly ordered the wrong part (but it was listed accurately) – or simply changed your mind and want to return it. In this case, we will offer an exchange or refund, minus a 25% restocking fee. You are responsible for original and return shipping costs.
ALL RETURNS: In both cases 1) or 2) above you must notify us of the return within 60 days of receiving your item or returns will not be accepted. The item must be promptly shipped back; after we have received the item back in its original condition we will process the refund or exchange.
All items are sold AS-IS, with no warranty, express or implied. By placing an order/bid, the purchaser agrees to hold MotoSmart LLC, its employees, and affiliates harmless from any special, incidental, or consequential damages; claim, injury, or fatality; and harmless from any actions, legal and/or court fees brought against him/her in connection with any use/misuse of products. By placing an order/bid, the purchaser understands that all of our products are recovered from used, salvaged, or wrecked motorcycles and should be inspected by a licensed dealer, certified mechanic or manufacturer prior to use or installation.